We all need a flapjack recipe in our life especially when it comes to bulking season. Having the perfect bulking flapjack recipe is key and makes a perfect snack on the go. For this recipe we will be using our Lean Gainer which is formulated to target bulking and gaining lean muscle mass without the added sugars and fat. We will also be using L-Glutamine and HMB as these both play similar roles. L-Glutamine is an amino acid and HMB is a courser to the amino acid Leucine.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 100g Rolled Oats
- 50g Peanut Butter
- 2 Large Bananas
- 100g Lean Gainer (any flavour)
- 130-150ml of almond milk
- 5g L-Glutamine Powder
- 5g HMB Powder
- 1.Start by adding all the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix together. (Rolled Oats, Lean Gainer, L-Glutamine and HMB).
- 2.Then in a separate bowl, mash up the bananas until almost lump free.
- 3.After that, add the almond milk, mashed bananas and peanut butter to the dry ingredients and mix.
- 4.Once everything is mixed together, line a baking try with grease proof paper, add a touch of coconut oil to the sheet and add the flapjack mixture.
- 5.Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- 6.Pre-heat the oven to 190 degrees C and place in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool and slice evenly.