This policy (along with our terms and conditions) sets out how any personal data we collect from our customers or that our customers provide to us, will be processed by us. Our policy is in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM OUR YOU
The information we may collect from our customers will only be used for the purpose in which the data is being collected. We may collect the following data from our customers:
- Information provided by filling in forms e.g. when a customer is creating an account with us.
- Details of transactions carried out and the data necessary to fulfil orders such as name and address.
- Records of customers contacting us.
- Details of visits to our website. This includes data such as location and browser type, however this data is used for analytical purposes only and does not identify any individuals.
STORAGE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Data we collect is kept secure and confidential. Our website uses SSL technology to provide encryption of personal information. This means that any information transferred from your pc to ours cannot be read in the unlikely event of interception.
All payments are secure and are protected by SSL technology. Once your order has been received on our processing system, your payment details are removed from our website as an extra precaution. We cannot guarantee 100% safety of information transmitted via the internet, however we use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Personal data such as names and addresses are stored securely on our systems to enable us to process your current and future orders. You can, at any time, request for this data to be removed. Requests for removal of data can be sent to: email@example.com
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We may use the information you provide to contact you regarding your order, or to ask for feedback on the products you have received. We may also use this information to inform you of changes to our services or terms and conditions.
The information you provide may be used by our 3rd party services. We use 3rd party services for the following:
- To invite to you review your products
- To enable our customers to enquire about our products and services
- To send you newsletters about our products and services in which your consent is needed before doing so.
Our 3rd parties will use your information for these purposes only. If you do not wish to be contacted by our 3rd parties, then please let us know by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMTATION
We may disclose information to our 3rd parties as mentioned above. We may also disclose information if the following occurs:
- We are under a duty to disclose information in order to comply with a legal obligation or to protect the rights, property or safety of BB Supplements. This includes exchanging of information for fraud protection and credit risk reduction purposes.
You have the right to request for your personal data to not be processed. You also have the right to request for your data to be removed. Such request can be made by emailing: email@example.com
If any of your information is incorrect, then please do let us know so we can amend this as soon as possible.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right to access any information we hold about you. Please allow up to a maximum 28 days for us to process the request.
We may change our policy at any time, however we will notify you of such changes.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org